Re:Have a question about landscaping

> Are there any suggestions about creating thin, natural rock retaining walls
> in some other fashion or cutting slate easily into strips?
>
> Thanks.

I've used glass slats. I glue the rock, sand etc all over these. You can
also use cork and attach plants to these so that you can have a plant
terrace instead of a rock terrace. Another idea is to use driftwood and saw
the strips to make the terraces. Hard sometimes to find consistent materials
to work with but go out looking can be fun also.

Using petrified wood pieces you can make a nice wall also but it'll be
thicker likely than you want. Looks very nice though.

Regards,
Tom Barr