Re:CO2 system

> does anyone have any recommendations for a good CO2
> system?
>
> Kate

I am very satisfied with Dave Gomberg's system. Although I am pretty good at
putting things together, I had never before "seen" a needle valve or working
CO2 system. Since it was a multitank system, Dave attached connectors to a
couple needle valves and a bit of tubing as a sample so I would clearly
understand how it should go together. I got  plenty of help on phone and
email. It was pretty much idiot proof and painless process. Equipment is
very good quality and system has been very stable.
June