Re: Overdosing Flourish Excel?

I overdosed Excel - probably 3 or 4 times the recommended dose. Only 1 fish
died ( a cardinal tetra), but the rest were gasping for air at the surface -
including the 5" ancistrus who does not usually move that fast - if I hadn't
been so worried, it would have been cool to watch. A 50% water change fixed
the problem right away. I have continued to use it for the past 1.5 years
with no problems - now that I've figured out the dosage.

-Rachel