RE: reposting

If we shadows have offended, Think but this, and all
is mended, That you have but slumber'd here While
these visions did appear. And this weak and idle
theme, No more yielding but a dream, Gentles, do not
reprehend: if you pardon, we will mend: And, as I am
an honest Puck, If we have unearned luck Now to 'scape
the serpent's tongue, We will make amends ere long;
Else the Puck a liar call; So, good night unto you
all. Give me your hands, if we be friends, And Robin
shall restore amends.

-William Shakespeare

If I offended anyone I am sorry. I am only looking for
some information.

My questions are vague? well I don't really know what
I am doing!!!
I can clarify if anyone asks.

I have gotten a number of response of list, most
favourable! and I have gotten what I feel is good
advice.
Too much light, not enough CO2, not enough fish, not
enough plants, etc.  All things that I have considered
but have not been able to verify.

I am going to get a good test kits, mine are obviously
inadequate. I can live with that! so I do have work to
do!
I am gonna make this tank work!

So thanks to all who were kind and inoffended enough
to answer. Your time is appreciated!
to the others, well I will be back!

Kate~