re: don's commentary

Thank you for your suggestions Don.  The only thing is that this tank only
has 20W of light and is only 20 gallons.  Red plants are pretty much out of
the question.  I see your point about a focal point though.

You really liked the BBA background in my ten gallon?  And I thought you
were kidding!  Something went wrong with my timer and the lights were on 24
hours a day for 2 weeks and the BBA actually turned a pretty flourescent
green.  I fixed the timer though and it turned back to dark green.  Maybe I
will leave the BBA after all as I was planning on scraping it off soon.

-Frank T.