Re: Warming the DIY.

>>Retile heating pads are cheap and much easier than buckets of warm water.
Regards,
Tom Barr<<

I am having the same problem at my Mothers house...she refuses to keep the
house warm. Where would you get a "reptile pad" that would be appropiate?
Only one I could find online was at Drsmith whatever made by Cobra which
states it keeps an even steady temp of 100F. Isn't that TOO hot for a DIY
yeast system? Are these pads flexible? I was hoping to find something that I
could wrap around the bottle.

Robert Paul Hudson
http://www.aquabotanic.com
Now hosted by Myfishbox.com!