Hydrotiche hottoniiflora

Can anybody tell me about this plant? I can't find much of anything about it
on the web or in my plant books. I can't search the FINS archives because
WinProxy has decided that the site is restricted because of "Sex" - maybe
it's all the discussions of Tom's balls - I mean the algae ones, of course.

Anyway, if somebody could point me to a link or tell me what they know about
it I'd sure appreciate it.

Great time at the GPAS meeting last night!