DIY seals

I read somewhere about the dangers of collapsed plastic bottles with DIY
systems, so I moved to wine bottles.  Of course, I was concerned aboutthe
prospects of exploding bottles too, so I keep them inside the tank stand.  I
use rubber stoppers with holes drilled in the top and stiff air tubing
jammed through the hole.  Works perfectly.

Now I just want to figure out a way to heat the soup, since when it gets
cold in the house the CO2 largely stops.  It's not be so serious that I've
worried about it a huge amount, though