Re: DIY CO2 seals

I use two 3-liter bottles and a bubble counter (apple juice bottle) in my
setup. I drilled the caps of all three bottles, then placed rigid tubing
through the holes. I sealed the rigid tubing by putting a thick layer of
aquarium silicon both inside and outside the cap (where the rigid tubing
goes through). I attached  flexible tubing to the rigid tubing and run that
between bottles and into my reactor. These seals have remained intact and
flexible for about a year and a half (no leaks so far). The system works
well and maintains all the original bottle seals, so I can take the caps off
and put them on as often as I need.