Re: Planning first tank in years

>>>but
I didn't have much luck with DIY when I tried the 2L bottle method. <<<

Why? It seems to me pretty foolproof.

Only problem I have is losing the seal. I presently use low temp hot glue. After a while it separates and I have to redo it.

So, for those of us who still must use DIY I would like to know other members' methods of making the seal. I'd like to know a permanent way.

I hope to get the cylinder system someday but for now it's DIY and I'd like to know others' knowhow, tips, etc. :-)

Where UBB Developers Come For Answers
------- http://www.ubbdev.com -------