extra fluval info

I have a 304, and I replaced the hoses a few months back.  I just bought
some from the LFS off a big roll.  Mine didn't come with any special hose,
and I had no trouble finding a non-Fluval replacement at the LFS.  I just
took one of the connections up there, and found the hose that fit (I don't
remember off hand what size, but it was common).  So, don't let that
discourage you if you want a Fluval.  Maybe just the 104 has the funny hose,
but the 304 at least will take stuff that you can find at the LFS.

Cameron