Re: Jason's new tank

	Thanks to everyone who has replied privately and on the list.
To sum up all the responses, I think I will forget the heating cables,
use flourite, and get a real CO2 setup which seems to be much more
reasonable ($-wise) than I originaly thought. As for LFS, sounds like
New World Aquarium and a few others might be OK, I suspect I'll end up
getting fish from these LFS and ordering most of my plants online.
Thanks everyone for your help.. I look forward to reporting on my tank
in a few months when  I actually set up.

			-Jason