Re: Almond leaf in your aquarium

Yes I have seen this method used, almond leaf also supposedly eliminates
NH4, during new tank set up. People displaying Bettas and other fish in
small aquariums use this method. I haven't tried it as I have no access to
almond leaves. I found this in a lot of display containers at Aquarama 2001
in Singapore though all the guys there refused to identify the leaf and tell
the purpose they use it for.

Madan Subramanian
Bangalore, India.