Re: Mail-order plants in the U.S.A.

Dennis wrote:
>Any way I need  some help,if any one here can point me in
>the Right direction for Good quality Plants. I live In North Carolina and
>would like some help in purchasing some.

Do you know where Garner is?  I will be bringing a few EXCELLENT quality
and uncommon plants to the Carolina Aquarium Workshop auction on Sunday.
There will also be a club auction on Saturday for plants that they obtained
thru one of the mailorder places. BTW, I will be talking about "Plants in
Fish Tanks and Aquatic Gardens" tomorrow at 9am.
<http://www.fishclubs.com/nc/ras/workshop.html>
Neil