Re: Eustralis Stellata just greeen-no purple/red

>>My Eustralis Stellata is growing fabulously...only
problem is that they are all green and I've been told
there should be some red/purple color <<
>>Any ideas what I'm missing for the color?<<

We've been discussing this over the past few weeks,
pretty extensively....

Your stellata is growing fabulously BECAUSE it is
green.  Or rather, green color indicates good nutrient
supply for this plant.  Should it start to turn pink
or red, there is something missing from the diet (P?).
 Anyway, that's the temporary consensus, I think.

I notice that there is no stunting/new tips in your
pictures.  exactly like mine was.

Arthur

=====
http://awaqua.com -- Amano AquaJournal Magazine

TAOPA · The Artistry of Planted Aquaria (Email List)
taopa-subscribe at yahoogroups_com