re: stellata

Tom wrote:
>>What is your NO3 and fish load? Also, what is your
PO4 level and trace additions?<<

In a discus tank (5 adults in 135gal).  I haven't
measured nitrates in a LONG time, but back when I did,
it was never over 5.  I would say 1-5ppm.  Overall
moderate fish load, but floating beefheart debris
probably adds a good bit of macros.  At the time I was
adding a few tiny granules of P 1-2 times a week.
Traces have been Flourish, I don't know, maybe 20cc
per week.  40% water change per week.  Moderately hard
water.

Arthur