Hygro Poly sub

Back a few years ago I grew very successfully Hygrophila polysperma. It looked get.
 I had a several day power outage and lost plants and fish all at once.

Sincepolyt is now on the Fed's noxious plants list, can anyone suggest another easy
grower that I could use that would be as pretty as Hygro poly is in the tank? Thanks.

Bill

Looking at a Picasso painting, it seems true that life imitates art far more than art imitates life.

multipart/mixed
  text/html
---