Eustralis Stellata just greeen-no purple/red

My Eustralis Stellata is growing fabulously...only problem is that they are
all green and I've been told there should be some red/purple color to the
underside of the leaves. Lots of light ( 220W for a 55 gal.), substrate has
some Flourite mixed in and lots of Pure Laterite Gold. PH is 6.6 to 6.7, CO2
injection. TMG added twice a week. Here are 2 pictures ( about 200K each) to
check out for any trouble shooters out there:

http://www.home.cshore.com/luna/ES/ESClose.jpg

http://www.home.cshore.com/luna/ES/ES2.21.02.jpg

Any ideas what I'm missing for the color?
Thanks,
Bob Buettner
Currently looking for an interesting/fun  job in Connecticut...all offers
will be entertained .I left the last one after 4 1/2 years and am enjoying
some time off to de-stress ! Wish it would snow in NW CT !
http://www.home.cshore.com/luna/Fishpics/Fishpicstn.html