CO2 tank tests

In a message dated 2/21/02 2:57:31 PM Central Standard Time,

> If you buy a CO2 tank that is near or past its last testing, the
> thesting might cost about as much as a new tank -- or you might have
> difficulty finding someone that will do the test.

I recently faced this issue, and found out that fire related supply houses do
the testing relatively cheaply.  I am getting my 5lb tested and filled for
$22, after which it will be $7 to fill for the same place.  Welding places
will fill you up if your dates are OK, the tanks have to be tested within 5
years.

Don

multipart/alternative
  text/html