Snails.

	My wife has a little ten gallon planted tank and is tired of puling out two
dozen snails a week.  I saw Aqua Botanic is selling a chemical called
Had-A-Snail is is safe for use with her plants she has I think some java
fern and sagarita grass maybe some water sprite still but I don't remember.
My guess is it's probally some variety of copper since I know snails hate
that, and I don't think it would hurt her fish.  Have any of you used this
product and if so how does it work.

thanks
Matt W.