Getting Attention (was CF Lighting)

Maybe I'm just too new or a little impatient.  I wonder, why my question
keeps getting ignored?  Right around now, I'd settle for a link to previous
discussion or a website.  It seems like my question is too simple or not
worth the time of any of the online personallities.  Oh well.. I'll try once
more: