Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1628

>>I cannot speak from years of experience, but in my short time
participating on this board, it seems to me that about once a month,
somebody puts firewater in the punch around here on APD.<<

Well after the ruffled feathers have smoothed out, and the dust clears, it
becomes obvious what is left is simply those desperate to beat flames back
into the fire...over and over and over, but don't worry, these people come
and go. Remember that defense fund banner... "Opinions are like..."

Robert Paul Hudson
http://www.aquabotanic.com