Horsepucky!!??!!

Horsepucky. Found only in Beverly Hills. Goldplated of course! In Canada we
call it something else. In Japan they've never seen it and wouldn't know
what to do with it.

By this criteria I don't have a single element right, and yet I
live in North America

Soooo! We are trying for something different. The Japanese use small tanks
with lots of plants of many species, the British make use of garish gravel
and chintzy lawn ornaments, the people in Singapore already are going the
circuitboard schtick and in Thailand, India and China they are doing
something else. So what do the North Americans have but the great
outdoorsÐthis means singing Mounties and lumberjacks in the Great White
North and massive redwoods on the Pacific Coast. So let's play up on this by
using natural artifacts in your aquarium. An example of a Pacific Northwest
biotope can include moss covered boulders, oldgrowth forestÐuse only 3
species of trees please, and a few sasquatch swimming with the cutthroat
trout and coho salmon.

but this kind of arbitrary set of constraints is
exactly what Americans like to resist. I think the Australians have a
similar mindset. Ozzies like to add large barrels of Melbourne's finest ales
to their tanks' decor.

Damn, now I'm going to have to sit and stare at the tank an extra ten
minutes just to get
back to my typical serene state of being. Well I'll leave you to it. I'm
going over to my buddy's place. He's from Sydney and you know what's in his
tank...

Edward Venn,
SMG Holdings Co., Ltd.,
Deux Chateaux Blanc 2-303,