stellata update/revision

Not long ago I posted that my stellata wasn't doing
the tip-dying/new-sprouts thing.  Well now it is.

In fact, the biggest stalk, which is well over 1cm
diamter at the stalk, has put out 13 (yes, count them
13) good sized shoots.

I'm not sure what has changed in my tank to cause
this.  It may be that I stopped dosing P.  I'm going
to start dosing P and see if that changes it back to
how it was...

=====
Arthur Westover
http://awaqua.com -- Amano AquaJournal Magazine

TAOPA · The Artistry of Planted Aquaria (Email List)
taopa-subscribe at yahoogroups_com