Re: Aquatic Plants Digest

I cannot speak from years of experience, but in my short time
participating on this board, it seems to me that about once a month,
somebody puts firewater in the punch around here on APD.

To some of us, it really livens things up, although I fear that some
folks get their feelings hurt unnecessarily  -- sometimes it's a lot
more like Mickey Rourke in a bar fight than Oscar Wilde in drawing
room.  There's something to learn in bars and drawing rooms.  When the
firewater is in the punch, Oscar and Mickey are hard to tell apart. :-)