Re: System 1

jay reeves:

> I will let you know what I think after trying the System 1.

It's good to hear that you will share your experience.

I think it's the collection of reports from many users that are most
helpful to others -- especially if they indicate common factors or
issues (or the lack of them).  It's not science, it's still anecdotal,
but it's better than just one or two cases.

Good Luck, and don't pay more than buck/pound for DE :-)
Scott