2 hands clapping

Continuing on with the comments and ideas generated by the list. I think
that the wider, greater depth tanks have merit. This could be an obvious N
Am tank point. After all the typical American house has more space than my 3
room combo Living/Dining/Kitchen Rabbit Hutch. And to think I pay US$!,000
for something James or Scot would call a walk in closet.

So opinions??? Would a tank with a 2:1:1 ratio planted according to strict
guidelines on using only natural, dark coloured gravel, naturally occuring
decorations and plants and fish of a well defined gepgraphically limited
biotope be possible to create. To make matters more
difficult/challenging/interesting the number of plant species allowed would
be a maximum of 7 and fish species would be similarily limited.

This could be a major new entry for the AGA, Aquarium Beautiful-The North
American Aquarium. Winner of this category would get a bag of plants from
Tom's culls.

Edward Venn,
SMG Holdings Co., Ltd.,
Deux Chateaux Blanc 2-303,