A bunch of questions

Who's this Amano guy everybody is talking about? What does LOL and LFS stand
for? Does Tom Barr actually exist? What is art?

Seriously, thanks to all of the plant experts who are sticking around to help
the new people. I've been on this list for years and I learn something
everyday, even when people ask the same questions day in and day out. I have
found that helping people learn about their aquariums and the environments
they create is almost as fun as playing with the plants and fish.
Now those who want to leave, just leave, no need for a long good-bye. Your
insights will be missed.

Thanks again to the experts.
Scott S
In Michigan, enjoying a day off and getting in shape just in case all of the
Red Wings get hurt playing for their countries in the Olympics and Detroit
needs a forward with a bad knee, ankle, elbow, and poor eyesight.