Fed Noxious Weed List

I just came across a Federal Noxious Weed List (dated 9/8/00) that list, among others, Azolla, Hygrophila (polysperma), Limnophila sessiliflora, and several species of Salvinia on it. Scuse my naivete but does this mean that I cannot buy these anywhere in the USA anymore or even from a fellow aquarist thru the mail?

Bill

Think naught a trifle, though it small appear;  small sands the mountain, moments make the year, and trifles life.  --Edward Young

multipart/mixed
  text/html
---