Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1621

On Sunday 17 February 2002 21:29, John Wheeler wrote:

> How do you mean, Roger? Do you mean the space it
> occupies in the room in which the tank sits? I agree.

A tank that is 2 feet front-to-back extends about 2 1/2 feet into the room,
counting rear clearance and stand.   You have to be ready to loose some
otherwise useful floorspace.

> However, that would only be for very large such as
> yours. If I've got it wrong, please fill me in.

Well, any tank that measures 2 feet front to back is going to be a fairly
large tank.

> I think you'll find that, once set up, that tank will
> *drip* with perspective, and ambience....(no pun
> intended;) despite the compromise/sacrifice of living
> space vs. tank space. I'm excited for you to have such
> a cool project.

I think it will be great.  I'm also not sure I'm ready to do justice to the
perspective.

Roger Miller