Plant Identification

My fish store says this is a Giant Hygro,   It doesn't look like any other
Giant Hygro I've ever seen,   The vein's in the leaves looks a lot like
other types of Hygro.   The stem of the Hygro is very woody, It seemed to me
to be almost like bamboo,   I was suspicious at first that is was not an
underwater plant but it has grown 6" since I brought it home.   Not a real
fast grower,   maybe 1/4" a day under the right conditions.

Thanks

http://216.98.165.45/ken/mvc-007F.JPG