Re: Native plants

>>> I wonder what Tom Barr's planted tanks look like?

So do I:)
I really have not been focusing on aquascapes lately. I might take some
photo's later in a month or two.

> He
> seems to use a lot of local plants in creating them.

Not much lately. They are just outside and growing. Not much challenge when
I can go out get them any old time:) It's fun seeing new stuff though.

> Amano tends to stick to using store bought
> varieties.<<

We all do to some extent. He uses native plants also. I still am suppose to
send him some plants from here shortly. He thought L. madagascarenesis grows
fast!
Regards,
Tom Barr