Suggested Test Kits

I want to order a good Nitrate test kit.  Tom Barr suggests that Nitrate
test kit is the most important one, and you should get a very good one.  He
says he uses a Hach test kit.  Which one do you use, Tom?  And how much is
it?  What would a comparable test kit be?  How about LaMotte?  What does
everyone recommend?  Also, I need to get a new Phosphate test kit since I
just ran out.  I was using SeaChem.  Is that good enough or should I try
something else?  TIA!

-Gamera

multipart/alternative
  text/html