Re: CO2 reactor, stained water

<"I have constructed a  yeast CO2 system from
directions found on
"The Krib". Does anyone  have a in tank DIY CO2
reactor plan they could
share.

Jim DeAngelo, CFM
Dewberry and Davis
METS Division
703-849-0119">

Jim,

I built a reactor using a Penguin 300 powerhead (the
reverse flow model) connected via some 5/8" vinyl
tubing to a gravel vac tube.  The CO2 bubbles in from
the bottom rising up against the flow of water.  It is
a pseudo Chuck Gadd/George Booth design (see
http://aquaticconcepts.thekrib.com/ and
http://www.csd.net/~cgadd/aqua/index.htm for designs).
 What is nice is it functions as a filter and a CO2
reactor.

Lobos