 ----------------------
From: "David A. Youngker" <nestor10 at mindspring_com>

The colors in those pictures are fairly decent, all right. But what type of
lighting are you running on those tanks? Did the camera compensate, or did
you - through a setting or something.

And is this the _usual_ price of the particular camera you purchased? I'm
still trying to get a feel for the capabilities of the "lower" end of the
market, so that information would be useful in this case.

Granted, I'm only looking for Instamatic quality, but if this is an
indication of the value involved I'd have to say it's a fantastic bargain...