RE: No more stems?

I dunno... I like the buffer that fast growing stem plants offer. Like an
extra nutrient sink.

Plus, when there's a problem in my tank, the stem plants show its effects
first. So they're my canary in a coal mine too.

Besides: What are you gonna trade with your LFS? :-)

DonT

Subject: No more stems?

I am thinking of some changes in my 90 gallon. I might remove all the stem
plants and go to all crypt and anubias. I currently have 320 watts (mix of
ten 32watt T8's.) I inject co2 and use kent liquids. Will I need to reduce
the amount of light ? I am a bit affraid that once the stems are gone I will
have algae troubles.
Any insight greatly appreciated.