re: mini onion plant?

>>has anyone heard of such a plant?  in a local store, i saw these and
bought one.  it looks like a Crinum but it's much smaller and the long thin
leaves are somewhat cylindrical.  it has a bulb at the base.  any ideas of
what this might be?
tsuh yang chen, nyc, USA<<

Dwarf onion plant, (Zephyranthes candida) Looks like a green onion. Long
spike like leaves, small white bulb. Pretty hardy, easy to grow, moderate
light. Has thick roots like a crinum.  I have it listed on my WEBsite, but
nobody hardly ever orders it. Its a cute little plant.

Robert Paul Hudson
http://www.aquabotanic.com