Plants for Trade?

I have decided to replace three large plants that (like so many I
have bought over time!) are just too big for my 30-gal. tank.  One is a
large
Aponogeton crispus, with leaves probably 20-25 inches long.  The others are
two Aponogeton rigidifolius, with leaves about 15-20 inches long.  Are these
plants anything you're looking for?  I'm not sure how well they transplant.
"Aquarium Plants Manual" says the latter "has low tolerance for being
transplanted."

I'm still trying to decide what to replace them with.  The same book lists
hardly a single plant that doesn't grow to be at least 20-inches.  My
aquarium depth is about 14-1/2 inches.

One possible candidate is Bolbitis heudolotii a/k/a African Water Fern.  Or
you may know of others.  If you've got something appropriate to spare and
would like to trade, please contact me off-list.  Thanks.

John T. Fitch
E-mail: jtfitch at spamcop_net
Web Site: www.fitchfamily.com/aquarium.html