Re: plant source reviews

Well I can honestly say that I whole heartedly
recommend AquaBotanic. He is a good guy who has been
in this (APD) community for a very long time and I
have seen his business grow from him trading and
selling a few plants to what it is today. I have only
ordered once so far, only problem was the hair grass
was mush and the lily type plant wasn't what I thought
it would be (was still a nice plant till I killed it
with a blackout to get rid of algae). He genereously
offered to add some to my next shipment or ship more,
but instead at my request donated the refund to the
Defense fund. Order from him, you won't be sorry.