PO4 source

Several folks have been asking about sources for PO4.  I know this has been
mentioned before, but is worth repeating.  I was given a couple of
tablespoons of Seachem Neutral Regulator, which contains phosphate as a
buffer) by a fellow aquarist who uses it as a PO4 source.  I mix 2 teaspoons
in 300 ml H20 and dose in 5 - 20 ml quantities 2 - 3 times a week in a 75
gal.  With a LaMotte test kit levels go up to 0.5 ppm (occasionaly higher)
and to 0 within 2 -3 days.  Seachem products are probably more readily
available to folks than other phosphate sources (except fish food).

Jay Reeves
Minneapolis