Re: nickel allergy and Flourish

Of related interest is the fact that SeaChem, by oversight, left Nickel out
from the first batches (and label) of their product Flourish Trace. Dr.
Morin told me that it would be added to future batches, but that it would
probably take a while for the label to reflect the change. Also of interest
is the change in percent composition of those elements in Trace (vs. the
Flourish formulation) -- I was told this was to reflect information in
Diana Walstaad's book, "Ecology of the Planted Tank."

Jared
(My Planted-Tank Resource Page is at
http://www.brainyday.com/jared/aquarium/info.htm)

Jared Weinberger                    jared at brainyday_com
____________ http://www.brainyday.com/jared _______________