Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1594

>>> Has anyone ordered the 24 plant assortment from this site? If so, what
> did you think? If not, what is your favorite site to order plants from
> online?<<

I won't bother repeating the name of this company, but I got ticked off when
this guy spammed my guestbook of all places with fictitious customer
testimonials and a link to his WEB site. When you cant beat your
competition, spam them. Now I don't have a guestbook any longer, since I can
not figure out how to delete the messages.

Robert