nickel allergy and Flourish

Recently, I decided to switch over from TMG to Flourish,  primarily because
I was already using most of the Seachem line anyway.  I noticed, to my
horror, that Flourish contains both nickel and cobalt, both of which I am
allergic to.  How long do these elements take to break down once you've
added them to the tank,  or do they?  This may be one for Dr. Morin?

I have already ordered some long gloves, just in case,  but will have to
switch back to TMG if I start having reactions!

Daphne

multipart/mixed
  application/ms-tnef
---