Re: Algae Poll

>How often do you have to scrape the front glass of
>your tanks?

Depends entirely on the fish feeding volume. A big meal (Tetramin) leads
directly to green dust algae. No food, almost no algae. There's a small
spike in P after the feeding, so I thought that might be it. But even
keeping N, K and all the rest of the alphabet meaures in the recommended
range, it still tries to make an appearnce after a big feeding. I have 80
Cardinal Tetras, a dozen Congo Tetras and another dozen or so miscellaneous
small fish in a 90 gallon.

Tom