Re: Algae Poll

>How often do you have to scrape the front glass of
>your tanks?

Only every few days or so. Since I started adding the phos enema. :) It is the same thing you described. There is so little of it that when I brush it off with the algae magnets it disappears and isn't visible in the water.
It's very light and only in a few places near the top. No greenspot or other algae except for some persistent picturesque brush algae on some rocks and old, old leaves.
Wait. I do have what I think is some type of algae. It is very small brown swatches and only a few here and there and it comes off very easily.

Where UBB Developers Come For Answers
------- http://www.ubbdev.com -------