Western Oregon Plant Sources

Matt,

Three come to mind, one sounds like he's relatively close to you: Our friend
Robert H is located in Keizer, a suburb of Salem.
http://www.aquabotanic.com/ , #2 would be "The Wet Spot" tropical fish at
43rd and Sandy Blvd. in Portland's Hollywood district, and #3 would be...
me. I have lots of stuff to trade, especially since your are local, if
that's your thing. I will also be speaking on my experiences in Aquatic
Plant gardening this coming February 26th for the GPAS, thusly:

www.GPAS.ORG

I will try and have lots of my plants in the auction, and also see if I can
coordinate with Robert H. to have a bunch of his stuff there too.

Best,

Northwest Killies
Brian Perkins, President
West Linn, OR

P.S. I betcha Erik Olsen could give you a really good read on the scale of
the Seattle plant auction.  Look him up at "the Krib"!!! Good luck