red crypts

I have been reading what people are saying about certain nutrients or
lack thereof causing leaves to turn red. My tank is still fairly new and
I've just now finished cycling and adding alge eating fish.( I was away
for a week and came home to a jungle of green filimentous alage which is
sort of under control now. ) However, my question is - what could be
causing my cryptocoryne willisii leaves to turn red. The plants seem to
be fine and some are sending up little plantlets, but all the new leaves
are red. None of my other plants are turning red except my hygrophila
polysperma and the R. macranda which are supposed to. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.