Re: Battle plan - CO2 in Australia

At 03:48 PM 2/3/02 -0500, Damien wrote:
>With some time and effort I might be able to locate
>all the necessary components from welders, brewers
>etc, as others have, but it is the actual putting together
>of the components that concerns me and in particular
>whether I can do it correctly and safely.

Damien, if you can get a tank with a CGA-320 thread filled with CO2 (from a
bar supply or welding place), my system and many others has everything else
you need for a fair price.  In my case $110 if you have plants only and
$135 if you have fish too (includes needle valve).  The extra cost of air
shipping overseas is only $20.

--
Dave Gomberg, San Francisco       gomberg at wcf dot com
http://www.wcf.com/co2iron for low cost CO2 systems that work!