Vacations

Hey everyone,

Has anyone here have experience going on vacation for about 30 days? Who
takes care of your planted tanks during that time? I have a stem plant
dominated tank and every two weeks I have to trim the plants otherwise they
hit the lights and literally burn up. The reason I ask is because I'll be
doing an all-Asia trip in July/August (I'll be gone for 30 days) and I was
wondering how best to take care of the aquarium while I'm gone. I'll have
someone dosing the chemicals as well as feeding the fish. This person has had
experience in doing this before but I don't trust her to trim the plants and
do real maintenance. Anyone in the SF Bay Area mind taking care of my tank
while I'm gone and I'll do the same for you? =\   =D  =)

Don

---------
My website:
http://members.aol.com/d0nxd0n/index.html