Turface in N. Calif ??

I'd like to get some Turface to use as substrate in the tank I'm setting
up, but I can't find it anywhere.  I live near Santa Cruz, CA, and I
called almost every landscape supply, garden center, and nursery in
town.  Does anyone know of any place reasonably close (like San Jose or
Santa Clara) that carries it?

I assume I want Turface MVP Dark (or Black?).  I'd really like to have a
black substrate, and when I read in an article they make it in black (or
dark??), I decided that is what I want.  Am I making a mistake here?

Thanks,

Ric